Ecotools Full Powder Makeup Brush
What It Is:
The EcoTools Full Powder Makeup Brush is designed with a large, dense, incredibly-soft head to blur imperfections and blend pressed powders for an everyday, matte look. Simply dab this beautifully soft, handcrafted brush in cream or powder color. Apply in an oval shape at the top of your cheekbone blending outwards towards the hairline. For a contoured look, apply a deeper shade in the hollow of the cheekbone. The EcoTools Brushes feature our signature smooth, renewable bamboo handles, synthetic Taklon bristles, and sleek ferrules made with recycled aluminum for a clean beauty experience. Achieve a streak-free look with buildable coverage that is not animal-tested and completely vegan! Whether you use them for the eyes, blush, foundation or to travel with, EcoTools makeup brushes flawlessly help apply products to your face regardless of skin tone and type. Made from recycled and sustainable materials to make you feel as good as you look with a classic flawless application to match.
Key Benefits and Features:
The EcoTools Full Powder Brush is designed with a large, dense, incredibly-soft head
- The brush head evenly distributes and blends pressed powders for an everyday, matte look
- Works best with loose or pressed powder makeup
- Our brush works to provide a full coverage matte look
- Designed with 70,000 bristles for more coverage and streak-free application
- Beautifully soft bristles, for gentle makeup application
- Handcrafted with eco-friendly materials and lightweight bamboo handles
- Made with synthetic Taklon bristles and sleek aluminum ferrules
- 100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan - EcoTools products are never tested on animals
|Best Before||120 Months|
|Country Of origin||China|
|Manufacturer Info||Paris Presents Incorporated, 1950 Innovation Pkwy, Suite 100 Libertyville, IL 60048|
|Importer Name||House of Beauty Pvt. Ltd.|
|Importer Address||House of Beauty Pvt. Ltd., E-10, Gokhale Marg, C-Scheme Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)-302001|
How to Use:
- Dab brush in pressed powder, gently tap off any excess.
- Sweep color onto your face using circular motions starting in the middle of your face and moving towards the hairline
- Run the bristles of makeup brush under warm running water. Careful not to get the ferrules and handles wet.
- Apply a drop of gentle EcoTools Brush Cleansing Shampoo to bristles and work into a light lather.
- Rinse bristles thoroughly under warm running water. Continue rinsing until water runs clear.
- Use a cloth to absorb excess water and reshape the bristle.
- Lay your makeup brushes flat and leave to air dry.
- Do not use on irritated, damaged or broken skin. If irritation develops, discontinue use immediately.
- Replace every 12 months.