Ecotools Custom Coverage Buffing Makeup Brush
What It Is:
The EcoTools Complexion Buffer Brush is designed with a flat bristle to evenly apply, blend & buff for a streak-free finish. This long-lasting makeup brush can be used with loose, mineral, or pressed powder foundations. This must-have is ideal for flawlessly blending powder for a perfect finish. The EcoTools ultra-soft brush is hand-cut to smoothly buff for custom coverage. This brush features a recycled aluminum ferrule and a sleek bamboo handle. The EcoTools Brushes feature our signature smooth, renewable bamboo handles, synthetic Taklon bristles, and sleek ferrules made with recycled aluminum for a clean beauty experience. Achieve a streak-free look with buildable coverage that is not animal-tested and completely vegan! Whether you use them for the eyes, blush, foundation or to travel with, EcoTools makeup brushes flawlessly help apply products to your face regardless of skin tone and type. Made from recycled and sustainable materials to make you feel as good as you look with a classic flawless application to match.
Key Benefits and Features:
The EcoTools Complexion Makeup Brush is designed with a flat, blunt bristle cut to evenly apply, blend, and buff the product for a streak-free finish
- Best with pressed or loose powders
- The complexion buffer brush provides buildable coverage for your next customized look
- Dermatologist tested, safe for sensitive skin
- The complexion buffer brush provides moderate coverage for your next makeup look
- Beautifully soft bristles, for gentle makeup application
- Handcrafted with eco-friendly materials and lightweight bamboo handles
- Made with synthetic Taklon bristles and sleek aluminum ferrules
- 100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan - EcoTools products are never tested on animals
|Best Before||120 Months|
|Country Of origin||China|
|Manufacturer Info||Paris Presents Incorporated, 1950 Innovation Pkwy, Suite 100 Libertyville, IL 60048|
|Importer Name||House of Beauty Pvt. Ltd.|
|Importer Address||House of Beauty Pvt. Ltd., E-10, Gokhale Marg, C-Scheme Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)-302001|
How to Use:
- Using the flat top of the brush, buff the product across the face using small circular motions. For added definition around cheeks, use the outside rim of the bristles and blend out toward the hairline.
- Run the bristles of the makeup brush under warm running water. Careful not to get the ferrules and handles wet.
- Apply a drop of gentle EcoTools Brush Cleansing Shampoo to bristles and work into a light lather.
- Rinse bristles thoroughly under warm running water. Continue rinsing until the water runs clear. Use a cloth to absorb excess water and reshape the bristle.
- Lay your makeup brushes flat and leave them to air dry
- Do not use on irritated, damaged or broken skin. If irritation develops, discontinue use immediately.
- Replace every 12 months.