Ecotools Flat Foundation Makeup Brush
What It Is:
This full-size EcoTools Classic Foundation Brush is made with cruelty-free bristles and recycled materials. Designed with a flat head, use this foundation brush to evenly apply the foundation and powders of your choice! With its dense bristles, this brush works very well with both liquid and cream foundations being proven to provide a smoother finish for a fresh makeup look. The EcoTools Brushes feature our signature smooth, renewable bamboo handles, synthetic Taklon bristles, and sleek ferrules made with recycled aluminum for a clean beauty experience. Achieve a streak-free look with buildable coverage that is not animal-tested and completely vegan! Whether you use them for the eyes, blush, foundation or to travel with, EcoTools makeup brushes flawlessly help apply products to your face regardless of skin tone and type. Made from recycled and sustainable materials to make you feel as good as you look with a classic flawless application to match.
Recommended for: Unisex
Key Benefits and Features:
The Eco Tools Classic Foundation Brush is designed with flat, dense bristles to create a smooth and flawless base
- Perfect to use with both liquid and cream foundations
- The classic foundation brush provides flawless full coverage makeup application
- The brush applies foundation evenly and creates a streak-free coverage
- Use the brush to smoothly cover under-eye circles and imperfections
- Beautifully soft bristles, for gentle makeup application
- Handcrafted with eco-friendly materials and lightweight bamboo handles
- Made with synthetic Taklon bristles and sleek aluminum ferrules
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan – Eco Tools products are never tested on animals
|Best Before||120 Months|
|Country Of origin||China|
|Manufacturer Info||Paris Presents Incorporated, 1950 Innovation Pkwy, Suite 100 Libertyville, IL 60048|
|Importer Name||House of Beauty Pvt. Ltd.|
|Importer Address||House of Beauty Pvt. Ltd., E-10, Gokhale Marg, C-Scheme Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)-302001|
How to Use:
- For an even foundation application, dab the flat side of the EcoTools Classic Foundation Makeup Brush in liquid or cream foundation.
- Apply color starting in the middle of face, working outward towards the hairline.
- Use long and short strokes to cover entire face and eliminate any streaks.
- Run the bristles of makeup brush under warm running water.
- Careful not to get the ferrules and handles wet.
- Apply a drop of gentle EcoTools Brush Cleansing Shampoo to bristles and work into a light lather.
- Rinse bristles thoroughly under warm running water.
- Continue rinsing until water runs clear.
- Use a cloth to absorb excess water and reshape the bristle.
- Lay your makeup brushes flat and leave to air dry.
- Do not use on irritated, damaged or broken skin. If irritation develops, discontinue use immediately.
- Replace every 12 months.