Ecotools 360 Ultimate Sheer Foundation Makeup Brush
What It Is:
The EcoTools 360 Ultimate Sheer Foundation Brush is best with powders for buildable coverage and consists of air-soft bristles to help provide a weightless, natural-looking base. Dip brush into your favorite powder, tap off excess, and sweep onto face in circular motions. Continue until your desired level of coverage. This brush blends out powdered foundation, cream blush, and cream bronzers effortlessly for a flawless finish! The EcoTools Brushes feature our signature smooth, renewable bamboo handles, synthetic Taklon bristles, and sleek ferrules made with recycled aluminum for a clean beauty experience. Achieve a streak-free look with buildable coverage that is not animal-tested and completely vegan! Whether you use them for the eyes, blush, foundation or to travel with, EcoTools makeup brushes flawlessly help apply products to your face regardless of skin tone and type. Made from recycled and sustainable materials to make you feel as good as you look with a classic flawless application to match
Recommended for: Unisex
Key Benefits and Features:
The EcoTools 360° Ultimate Sheer consists of air-soft bristles to help provide a weightless, natural-looking base
- Best used with loose or pressed powders for a more natural, streak-free base
- Use this brush for buildable coverage for a soft, filtered look
- Brush provides moderate coverage for a natural look
- Beautifully soft bristles, for gentle makeup application
- Handcrafted with eco-friendly materials and lightweight bamboo handles
- Made with super-soft synthetic Taklon bristles
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan – Eco Tools products are never tested on animals
- Made with recycled materials – Eco Tools believes in reducing waste by using recycled aluminum and plastic in our products
|Best Before||120 Months|
|Country Of origin||China|
|Manufacturer Info||Paris Presents Incorporated, 1950 Innovation Pkwy, Suite 100 Libertyville, IL 60048|
|Importer Name||House of Beauty Pvt. Ltd.|
|Importer Address||House of Beauty Pvt. Ltd., E-10, Gokhale Marg, C-Scheme Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)-302001|
How to Use:
- Dip brush into your favorite powder, tap off excess, and sweep onto face in circular motions.
- Continue until you reach your desired level of coverage.
- Run the bristles of the makeup brush under warm running water.
- Careful not to get the ferrules and handles wet.
- Apply a drop of gentle Eco Tools Brush Cleansing Shampoo to bristles and work into a light lather.
- Rinse bristles thoroughly under warm running water.
- Continue rinsing until the water runs clear.
- Use a cloth to absorb excess water and reshape the bristle.
- Lay your makeup brushes flat and leave them to air dry.
- Do not use on irritated, damaged or broken skin. If irritation develops, discontinue use immediately.
- Replace every 12 months.