Ecotools Bio Blender Makeup Sponge
What It Is:
More beauty. Less Waste. Meet Bioblender by EcoTools, the biodegradable makeup sponge that works as hard for you as it does for the planet. The EcoTools Bioblender Clean Beauty Makeup Blending Sponge is made with 5 earth-friendly, clean ingredients so you can create flawless, glowing skin without the added waste. Featuring a patented shape with 3 distinct edges, you can bounce foundation, blend concealer, contour, set powder, and clean up lines with ease. For a gorgeous complexion, wet sponge and squeeze excess water until damp. Add your preferred complexion product (liquid, cream, or others) to the sponge. Apply makeup in a bouncing motion, blending the product into the skin for an even, natural finish. Keep your sponge fresh by cleaning it once a week. After 30 days of use, replace and compost your old sponge to benefit both your skin and the environment. As with all EcoTools products, BioBlender is 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
Key Benefits and Features:
- A dry sponge is best for fuller coverage and touch-ups
- Safe for sensitive skin, dermatologist tested
- Made using only 5 ingredients (water, corn, bionanopol**, natural preservative, and natural pigment)
- Patented shape with three distinct edges which allows you to apply makeup for any look
- FSC certified, biodegradable paper packaging printed with soy ink
- Bionanopol is the secret ingredient that makes BioBlender biodegradable and compostable!
- The EcoTools Bioblender Clean Beauty Makeup Blending Sponge is made with earth-friendly, clean ingredients so you can create flawless, glowing skin without the added waste
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan - EcoTools products are never tested on animals
|Best Before||120 Months|
|Country Of origin||China|
|Manufacturer Info||Paris Presents Incorporated, 1950 Innovation Pkwy, Suite 100 Libertyville, IL 60048|
|Importer Name||House of Beauty Pvt. Ltd.|
|Importer Address||House of Beauty Pvt. Ltd., E-10, Gokhale Marg, C-Scheme Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)-302001|
How to Use:
- Wet sponge, squeezing excess water until damp.
- Apply makeup in a bouncing motion to blend the product into skin
- Rinse through with lukewarm water after each use.
- Deep clean once per week with a makeup sponge cleanser.
- Dab on a dot of your favorite makeup sponge cleanser.
- Add water and gently squeeze to lather.
- Rinse the sponge with water.
- Air dry thoroughly in a well-ventilated area.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Ensure to replace your sponge every 30 uses.
Do not use on irritated, damaged or broken skin. If irritation develops, discontinue use immediately. Replace every 12 months.