Ecotools Facialsponges-Charcoal & Rose
What It Is:
The Infused Facial Sponges purify and gently exfoliate for clean skin. The teardrop shape is designed to easily cleanse around your eyes, nose, and contours of your face. Use the charcoal sponge to purify your skin and the rose sponge to help calm your skin. Use the sponges to naturally remove dirt, oils, and other impurities from your pores. Made from eco-friendly and naturally sourced material, these Sponges add a new vibe to skincare. From the tactical design to the lightweight feel and flexibility, they exfoliate to bring new life to the skin. Whether nighttime or daytime, anytime is for the Eco Tools Infused Facial Sponge. The cleansing properties of bamboo, charcoal, and rose petal dirt is no match while preserving the skin of its natural barriers. Whether you use them for the eyes, blush, foundation or to travel with, Eco Tools skincare products flawlessly help create the skin you live in regardless of skin tone and type. Made from recycled and sustainable materials to make you feel as good as you look with a classic flawless application to match.
Duo Includes: (1) Bamboo Charcoal Sponge and (1) Rose Petal Sponge
Recommended for: Unisex
Key Benefits and Features:
- Rose Petal is known for its calming benefits
- Bamboo Charcoal is known for its purifying benefits
- Naturally removes excess oil to refresh and cleanse
- The teardrop shape is designed to easily cleanse around your eyes, nose, and contours of your face
- Use for deep exfoliation and to remove excess oil from your face.
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan
|Best Before||120 Months|
|Country Of origin||Taiwan|
|Manufacturer Info||Paris Presents Incorporated, 1950 Innovation Pkwy, Suite 100 Libertyville, IL 60048|
|Importer Name||House of Beauty Pvt. Ltd.|
|Importer Address||House of Beauty Pvt. Ltd., E-10, Gokhale Marg, C-Scheme Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)-302001|
How to Use:
- Rinse the sponge under warm water, apply a cleanser, and massage skin in circular motions to remove excess oils, dirt, and impurities,
- Rinse and lay flat to dry.
- Replace after 30 days
- Do not use on irritated, damaged or broken skin. If irritation develops, discontinue use immediately.