Anastasia Beverly Hills Loose Setting Powder(25g)
What It Is:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Loose Setting Powder perfects, brightens and sets makeup in place with ease. This lightweight, superfine powder formula goes on smoothly as it absorbs oil, minimizes shine and leaves you with a flawless matte finish. Available in 4 natural-toned shades and 1 universal translucent powder shade, this silky formula gives the complexion a seamless, soft-focus effect, blurs the look of imperfections and extends the wear of your makeup.
Anyone looking for lightweight loose powder for setting makeup in place
Key Benefits and Features:
- Lightweight, silky loose setting powder formula is easily blendable and sets makeup with a smooth, flawless matte finish
- Melts into the skin to perfect, brighten and keep makeup set all day
- Delivers a long-wearing effect to makeup
- Powder absorbs oil, minimizes shine and mattifies
- Finely milled, superfine powder blurs the look of fine lines, unevenness and pores
- 4 tinted shades for light, medium, tan and deep skin tones, plus 1 universal translucent shade
- Formulated without gluten and oil
- Clinically tested, dermatologist tested and noncomedogenic
- Cruelty-free and vegan
|Best Before||24 Months|
|Country Of origin||United States of America|
|Manufacturer Info||Manufacturer: Anastasia Beverly Hills, LLC, CA 90210, United States,Importer: House of Beauty Pvt. Ltd., E-10, Gokhale Marg, C-Scheme Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)-302001|
|Importer Name||House of Beauty Pvt. Ltd.|
|Importer Address||House of Beauty Pvt. Ltd., E-10, Gokhale Marg, C-Scheme Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)-302001|
How To Use:
- After perfecting the complexion with foundation, set the look with this finely milled setting powder. First, tap a small amount of the powder into the lid. Next, saturate the side of a makeup sponge or powder brush with the powder, tap off the excess and then lightly press and roll in areas you want to set. Focus on the T-zone and under-eye area.
- For a natural set, dust powder over the face using a large powder brush.
- For oily skin, use a small powder brush or A23 Pro Brush to press powder into the skin in areas that tend to experience excess shine.
- Apply Loose Setting Powder using the tip of a makeup sponge to set hard-to-reach areas for a precise setting.
- Use the translucent powder or a light shade in areas you want to highlight for a brightening effect.
- Apply shade Banana to the apple of the cheek to brighten dullness and neutralize mild redness.
- Use shade Golden Orange to spot correct acne scars and darkness around the nose and mouth on deep skin tones.
- Apply Deep Peach to the under-eye area and around the mouth to neutralize the blue from dark circles and discoloration on deeper skin tones.
Talc, Mica, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl Glycol, Isopentyldiol, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
Loose Setting Powder
Loose Setting Powder gives your makeup the final touch it needs for a perfect look. It sets and enhances makeup seamlessly. This lightweight formula absorbs excess oil and leaves your skin with an excellent matte finish. The product is available in 2 natural tone shades. This setting powder effortlessly complements the skin by extending the wear of your makeup and adding a soft-focus effect to your skin
Talk to our makeup experts https://www.boddess.com/virtual-beauty.html & enjoy the flawless look.
Multiple Product Features:
- Lightweight and blendable formula
- Brightens and sets makeup
- Delivers long-lasting makeup
- Cruelty free and vegan
How to Apply?
Take sponge or powder brush
Tap small amount of powder on the lid
Apply on areas you want
Enjoy the bright look!