Anastasia Beverly Hills Loose Setting Powder-Mini-Translucent (6g)
What It Is:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Loose Setting Powder perfects, brightens, and sets makeup in place with ease. This lightweight, super fine powder formula goes on smoothly as it absorbs oil, minimizes shine, and leaves you with a flawless matte finish. Available in 1 universal translucent powder shade, this silky formula gives the complexion a seamless, soft-focus effect, blurs the look of imperfections, and extends the wear of your makeup.
Women looking for a loose setting powder to set makeup
Key Benefits and Features:
- Lightweight, silky loose setting powder formula easily blends and sets makeup
- Melts into the skin to perfect, brighten and keep makeup set all-day
- Delivers a long-wearing effect to makeup
- Powder absorbs oil, minimizes shine, and mattifies
- Blurs the look of fine lines, unevenness, and pores
- Formulated without gluten and oil
|Country Of origin||United States of America|
|Manufacturer Info||Manufacturer: Anastasia Beverly Hills, LLC, CA 90210, United States, Importer: House of Beauty Pvt. Ltd., E-10, Gokhale Marg, C-Scheme Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)-302001|
|Importer Name||House of Beauty Pvt. Ltd.|
|Importer Address||House of Beauty Pvt. Ltd., E-10, Gokhale Marg, C-Scheme Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)-302001|
How To Use:
- Tap a small amount of the powder into the lid
- Saturate the side of a makeup sponge or powder brush with the powder
- Tap off the excess and then lightly press and roll in areas you want to set
- Focus on the T-zone and under-eye area
- For a natural set, dust powder over the face using a large powder brush.
- For oily skin: Use a small powder brush or A23 Pro Brush to press powder into the skin in areas that tend to experience excess shine.
Alc, Mica, Vinyl Dimethicone/methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lauroyl Lysine, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol
Note: Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.