The Body Shop Shea Butter Richly Replenishing Hair Mask (240ml)
What It Is:
Our Shea Butter Richly Replenishing Hair Mask is enriched with Community Trade shea butter from Ghana, handcrafted by women who have used shea butter to intensely nourish dry hair for generations. Take care of breakage with this blend of the finest ingredients from across the globe. Use weekly on dry, prone to damage hair to reveal locks that feel healthier and softer.
People who are looking for a hair mask that reduces hair breakage and makes their hair looks healthy and nourished with the goodness of shea butter.
Key Benefits and Features:
- For dry, prone to damage hair
- Leaves hair feeling intensely nourished and richly replenished*
- Hair looks healthier and less frizzy*
- Reduces hair breakage**
- Nutty scent and rich, creamy texture
- Enriched with Community Trade shea butter and cocoa butter from Ghana, Community Trade organic virgin coconut oil from Samoa and Community Trade organic olive oil from Italy
- 100% vegan
*Based on user trial of 103 women with Shea Butter Richly Replenishing Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Mask.
**Based on in-vitro testing with Shea Butter Richly Replenishing Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Mask.
|Country Of origin||United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland|
|Manufacturer Info||The Body Shop International Plc Littlehampton, West Sussex Bn17 6Ls,Uk|
|Importer Name||Quest Retail Pvt. Ltd.|
|Importer Address||Quest Retail Pvt. Ltd. G-10, Ground Floor, City Pulse, Narain Singh Circle, Tonk Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302004|
How To Use:
- Once a week, massage into damp, clean hair.
- Leave for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Use after our Shea butter Richly Replenishing Shampoo and Conditioner for optimal results.
Shea Butter: Our founder Anita Roddick placed our first Community Trade shea butter order way back in 1994 after a visit to Ghana. She discovered the amazing, natural moisturising properties of shea butter and the inspiring women who produce it. 500 women from Tungteiya Women’s Shea Butter Association produce our rich shea butter using traditional handcraft techniques in a lengthy 18-stage process handed down through generations. In addition to paying a fair price, we pay a premium for the women to invest in community projects. We are also founding members of the Global Shea Alliance, involving the whole industry in sustainability discussions.