The Body Shop Japanese Matcha Tea Pollution Clearing Masks (75ml)
What It Is:
Enriched with matcha green tea from Kakegawa, Japan, dandelion extract and soul-soothing Community Trade aloe vera from Mexico, this indulgently creamy, 100% vegan Japanese Matcha Tea Pollution Clearing Mask from The Body Shop deeply purifies, gently exfoliates and liberates your skin from the weekly build-up of city pollutants and everyday impurities.
People that want a clearing mask for a radiant and younger-looking skin
Key Benefits and Features:
- 100% vegan
- Reveals radiant, younger-looking skin
- Helps remove pollutants and impurities
- Features matcha green tea from Japan
- Enriched with community trade aloe vera from Mexico
- Formulated without silicones, mineral oil or paraffins
- 91% of women agreed pollution felt removed from their skin (based on trial results from 103 women)
|Country Of origin||United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland|
|Manufacturer Info||The Body Shop International Plc Littlehampton, West Sussex Bn17 6Ls,Uk|
|Importer Name||Quest Retail Pvt. Ltd.|
|Importer Address||Quest Retail Pvt. Ltd. G-10, Ground Floor, City Pulse, Narain Singh Circle, Tonk Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302004|
How To Use:
- Remove make-up and cleanse the skin.
- Smooth an even layer of your mask using our Facial Mask Brush or your finger, avoiding the eyes and lips areas.
- Apply to your neck and décolleté too if desired. Leave for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse off mask with warm water.