The Body Shop Avocado Body Butter(200ml)
What It Is:
Love and nourish dry skin like never before with our Avocado Body Butter.
Made with 96% ingredients of natural origin, including sustainably sourced Hass avocado oil from South Africa, handcrafted Community Fair Trade shea butter from Ghana and Community Fair Trade Brazil nut oil from Peru, our body moisturiser leaves dry skin feeling softer, smoother and nourished with 96hr moisture. It even gives you a natural-looking glow.
This intensely creamy Body Butter comes in recyclable packaging* made with an aluminium lid and 100% recycled plastic tub, including Community Fair Trade recycled plastic from India. This means you can love your planet every time you love that beautiful body.
Slather on our non-sticky, non-greasy moisturiser sparingly or generously. Seriously. Loving yourself never felt this good.
*Where local facilities allow.
People who are looking for body butter which helps to fight dryness and provides non-sticky, non-greasy moisturization with goodness of Avocado oil, Cocoa and Shea butter.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Body moisturiser
- Perfect for dry skin
- Nourish and protect skin with 96hr moisture
- Smell green and creamy
- Made with 96% ingredients of natural origin
- Certified by The Vegan Society
- Dermatologically tested
|Country Of origin||United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland|
|Manufacturer Info||The Body Shop International PLC Littlehampton, West Sussex BN17 6LS,UK|
|Importer Name||Quest Retail Pvt. Ltd.|
|Importer Address||Quest Retail Pvt. Ltd. G-10, Ground Floor, City Pulse, Narain Singh Circle, Tonk Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302004|
How To Use:
- Towel dry after exfoliating and cleansing.
- Scoop out a dollop of Body Butter.
- Slather over dry skin sparingly or generously.
- Give dry-prone nooks and crannies like knees, elbows and feet some extra TLC.
- Give it a few minutes to sink into skin before getting dressed.
- Feel nourished, smoothed and softened.
- Love and nourish your skin once a day.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter has been used for generations to help Ghanaian women protect their skin from the dry Saharan winds. Its rich texture and high fat content makes it intensely moisturising, which is good for skin and good for the community. Every 200ml tub of Shea Body Butter is packed with the butter of 36 shea nuts. It’s a lot. We counted. We’ve been working with Tungteiya Women’s Shea Butter Association in Ghana for over 25 years. Over 600 women from the association use traditional techniques handed down through generations to handcraft the shea butter that fills our favourite Body Butters.
- Cocoa Butter: This legendary natural butter comes from the cocoa plant, and melts into skin at body temperature to leave it velvety-smooth.
- Avocado Oil: A nourishing gift from nature. Ours is sustainably sourced from South Africa, making it good for your skin and the planet.