Neal's Yard Remedies Soothing Bath Oil(100ml)
What It Is:
This fragrant Soothing Bath Oil by Neal’s Yard Remedies relaxes the body and mind while nourishing and conditioning your skin. With a soothing blend of organic lavender, geranium, bergamot and cypress essential oils, it enhances your wellbeing, and a nourishing blend of organic almond, sunflower and soya oils for silky smooth skin.
Anyone looking for a skin-conditioning bath oil
Key Benefits and Features:
- Skin-conditioning and relaxing
- Features a soothing blend of aromatherapeutic essential oils
|Country Of origin||United Kingdom|
|Manufacturer Info||Neal's Yard Remedies, Peacemarsh, Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4EU, United Kingdom|
|Importer Name||House of Beauty Pvt. Ltd.|
|Importer Address||House of Beauty Pvt. Ltd., E-10, Gokhale Marg, C-Scheme Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)-302001|
How To Use:
- Pour liberally under warm running taps and swirl to disperse
- Sink in, relax, and enjoy
How to recycle:
- Bottle: Upcycle and reuse at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles, in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank
- Label: Peel off the bottle, double over and recycle with plastic bags
- Lid: Plastic
- These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet
- Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in curbside recycling or at a collection point. Remove the lid and recycle separately
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil Polyglyceryl-10 Esters, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Tocopherol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil*, Cymbopogon Martini Oil*, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Nut/Stem Oil*, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Citronellol, Citral.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.