Laneige Cream Skin Refiner (50ml)
What It Is:
The Cream Skin Refiner by Laneige is a miraculous skin fortifier that delivers deep hydration repairs and strengthens the skin barrier. It is a toner with a unique formula in which a whole bottle of cream is dissolved with safe ingredients to keep the skin hydrated and healthy. So, prep your skin at the first step of your skincare routine with Cream Skin Refiner.
Men and women looking for a toner to hydrate and keep skin healthy
Key Benefits and Features:
- A two-in-one formula: It preps and softens like a toner and moisturizes like a cream
- Cream Blending Technology: It is a jar of cream is dissolved in skin toner.
- White Leaf Tea Water: It is enriched with the content of amino acid-enriched through the specialized shadow-growing method. It strengthens the skin barrier and provides a lasting moisturizing effect.
- Cream Skin Refiner: It is filled with mild and safe ingredients which provide moisturizing effects for dry and sensitive skin.
How To Use:
In the morning and evening, at the toner stage, put a considerable amount on your palm and gently pat until absorbed
Use as a moisturizing toner pack:
- Wet cotton pads with Cream Skin to use as a moisturizing toner pack
- Leave the pack on for about 2 minutes and remove it
- Pat the remaining Cream Skin until absorbed to feel the instant soothing and moisturizing effect on the skin
Use as a mist to refill moisture and add glow:
- Try using Cream Skin as a mist
- Spray whenever skin feels dry or after applying makeup
- You will not only enjoy the moisturizing effect but also a naturally glowing look
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl- 10 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propanediol, Disodium Edta, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol
|Best Before :||31-10-2023|
|Country Of origin||South Korea|
|Manufacturer Info||Amorepacific Corporation 100, Hangang-Daero, Yongsan-Gu, Seoul, Korea|