Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack
What It Is:
Jeju Volcanic Nose Pack is formulated with Jeju volcanic clusters adheres tightly to help remove impurities and effectively pulls out blackheads making your nose skin clean.
People who are looking for nose pack with the goodness of Jeju volcanic clusters.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Perfectly adhere to your nose
- Effectively pull out blackhead and impurities
- Works deeply inside pores
How To Use:
- After cleansing, apply ample water to the target area before using lotion or cream.
- Remove the clear film on the sheet and place from the center of nose with the smooth surface attached onto the nose.
- When the sheet has completely dried after about 15 minutes, remove slowly, starting with the edges.
- Apply toner to a cotton pad to tonify the nose area.
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- If contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor if irritation occurs
- Keep out of reach of children
- About Jeju volcanic clusters: This is a remarkable natural ingredient that forms when lava from a volcano eruption solidifies on Jeju Island. It is excellent for absorbing sebum and dirt.
VP/VA Copolymer, Water / Aqua / Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Volcanic Ash, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Silica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491)
|Best Before :||31-10-2023|
|Country Of origin||South Korea|
|Manufacturer Info||M/s. KOVAS CO.,LTD. 43 Sinchon-ro, Paju-si Gyeonggi-do -South Korea. Imported By-Innisfree Cosmetics India Pvt. Ltd. , Unit No. 303-305, 3rd floor, JMD Megapolis, Sector 48, Sohna Road, Gurgaon- 122018|