Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Color Clay Mask Brightening (70 ml)
What It Is:
Jeju Volcanic Color Clay Mask is a multi-masking color clay packs available in different colors to address different skin concerns. It comes with the goodness of Vitamin C derivative which makes your skin glowing and bright.
People who are looking for clay mask which provides sebum control and brightening of their skin with the goodness of Jeju volcanic clusters.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Jeju volcanic scoria & vitamin C derivative: Volcanic yellow mask provides sebum control and brightening care at the same time
- Powerful sebum control effect of Jeju volcanic scoria purifies the pores
- Vitamin C derivative provides a brightening effect to make the skin bright and brilliant
- The water gel clay makes the formula thinly-applied and rapidly-dried
How To Use:
- After cleansing, apply an appropriate amount on a dry face and smooth over the problem areas, avoiding the eye and lip areas.
- After application, wait 5-10 minutes and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. (use 1-2 times a week)
- [Tip] Choose the right solution for your skin among the four colored clay masks!
- Immediately stop using in case of skin abnormalities after use.
- Always recap after use.
- Use as quickly as possible after opening.
- Immediately rinse with water if it gets into your eyes.
- About Jeju volcanic clusters: This is a remarkable natural ingredient that forms when lava from a volcano eruption solidifies on Jeju Island. It is excellent for absorbing sebum and dirt.
Water / Aqua / Eau, Kaolin, Propanediol, Silica, Glycerin, Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Microcrystalline Cellulose, 1,2-Hexanediol, Volcanic Ash, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Disodium Edta, Ascorbyl Glucoside
|Best Before :||31-10-2023|
|Country Of origin||South Korea|
|Manufacturer Info||Cosvision Co Ltd, 80, Daehwa-ro, Daedeok-gu, Daejeon, Korea-South Korea. Imported By-Innisfree Cosmetics India Pvt. Ltd. , Unit No. 303-305, 3rd floor, JMD Megapolis, Sector 48, Sohna Road, Gurgaon- 122018|