Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Primer (4.5g)
What It Is:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Primer is a colorless, lightweight primer that hydrates, smoothens, and preps lips, creating the perfect canvas for any lip look. The smooth wax formula glides on clear, moisturizes lips, and holds pigment in place for a seamless lip color application. Ideal for layering underneath Lip Gloss or Matte Lipstick, this essential Lip Primer helps prevent lip color from fading and feathering. Lip Primer can also be used alone as a hydrating lip conditioner.
Women looking for a lip primer to create a perfect canvas for any lip look
Key Benefits and Features:
- Prevents color from fading and feathering
- Ideal for layering underneath Lip Gloss, Liquid Lipstick, or Matte Lipstick
- Can also be used alone as a hydrating lip conditioner
- Creates a hydrated canvas for matte lip color to adhere to, yet pigment remains ultra-matte
|Country Of origin
|Anastasia Beverly Hills, LLC, CA 90210, United States,Importer: House of Beauty Pvt. Ltd., E-10, Gokhale Marg, C-Scheme Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)-302001
|House of Beauty Pvt. Ltd.
|House of Beauty Pvt. Ltd., E-10, Gokhale Marg, C-Scheme Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)-302001
How To Use:
- Apply one swipe of Lip Primer on both the top and bottom lips before your Lip Gloss or Matte Lipstick application
- Generously apply Lip Primer to lips before your Anastasia lip color application to create even longer-lasting staying power and prevent feathering at the lip line. Allow the lips to fully absorb the Lip Primer formula to give them a boost of hydration and make them ready for a smooth lipstick or lip gloss application.
- For a stained lip look, prep with Lip Primer and then press Eyeshadow onto the center of the lips.
Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Ozokerite, Ceresin, Synthetic Wax, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Ethylene/propylene Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, 1,2 Hexanediol
Note: Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.