Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
What It Is:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® is an ultra-slim, retractable eyebrow pencil ideal for outlining and detailing brows with professional-quality precision. Available in 12 shades, the unique wax formula features a perfect blend of eyebrow color and wax to deliver a high color payoff and add natural-looking texture and the appearance of a fuller brow. The ultra-fine tip mimics hair like strokes in sparse areas of the eyebrow, while the spoolie end blends for a natural-looking finish.
All skin and brow types
Key Benefits and Features:
- Ideal for outlining and adding precise detail to the brows
- Fine-tipped pencil mimics the look of brow hair with detail and precision
- Formula features the perfect blend of wax and color that delivers high payoff
- Adds natural-looking texture to brows
- Includes a custom spoolie brush so you can blend for a natural-looking finish
- Cruelty-free and vegan
- Available in 12 shades
|Country Of origin
|United States of America
|Anastasia Beverly Hills, LLC, CA 90210, United States,Importer: House of Beauty Pvt. Ltd., E-10, Gokhale Marg, C-Scheme Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)-302001
|House of Beauty Pvt. Ltd.
|House of Beauty Pvt. Ltd., E-10, Gokhale Marg, C-Scheme Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)-302001
How To Use:
- Start by outlining the under arch of the brow, moving toward the tail end, then blend using the spoolie. Outline the upper arch and blend using the spoolie.
- To add detail and dimension, add hairlike strokes to the front of the brow.
- With the tip of the pencil, lightly sketch in the same direction as hair’s natural growth.
- Use this technique on sparse areas throughout the brow and blend using the spoolie for a natural finish.
- Remember that all ABH products are highly pigmented, so little pressure is required when applying.
- When preparing to fill in the brow, use Brow Wiz® in a shade lighter than your natural hair color to map out the three points of the Golden Ratio® along the brow to serve as guide points.
- When detailing the brow, always apply Brow Wiz® in the same direction as hair’s natural growth. Use light pressure when applying.
- To achieve the hair-stroke technique, hold Brow Wiz® at a slant, lightly place the tip of the pencil onto the brow area, apply pressure at the bottom and then flick your wrist. This creates a follicle effect at the base.
- Layer different shades of ABH brow products to create natural-looking, multidimensional brows. First, fill in the brow with a lighter shade of Brow Powder Duo using Brush 7B. Then, detail the brow with tiny hairlike strokes using a deeper shade Brow Wiz®.
- For a quick application, first outline the shape of the brow (top and bottom), then blend the product through the brow using the spoolie. Warm up the fine-tipped pencil on the back of your hand; this allows for a creamy application. Then, use the hair-stroke technique to complete the brow look.
Hydrogenated Soybean Oil/Hydrogenated Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Zinc Stearate, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba/Cera Carnauba, Mica, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) <8914R3>
The art of brow styling finally finds its best angles. Shape up your eyebrows with new and improved Brow Biz. Create fuller-looking, perfectly defined brows with this easy-to-use Ultra-slim, retractable eyebrow pencil. The twist-up tip makes it hair-like strokes a breeze with an always-sharp precision tip and even application.
This unique wax formula feature makes brows smoother and gently holds them into place.
Talk to our makeup experts https://www.boddess.com/virtual-beauty.html & detail your eyebrows like never before.
Multiple Product Features:
- Smudge resistant
- Long wearing
- Perfectly draws tiny brow hairs
- Available in 4 shades
How to Apply?
Start by brushing the hairs of your eyebrows
Fill in the eyebrow line
Comb the brows to groom
Finally set your eyebrows in place.