The Body Shop Tea Tree Hand Wash (275ml)
What It Is:
Help hands feel squeaky clean with our purifying Tea Tree Hand Wash. It’s enriched with Community Trade tea tree oil from Kenya, and helps wash away bacteria and leave hands feeling cleansed and refreshed.
People who are looking for a hand wash that washes away bacteria with the power of tea tree
Key Benefits and Features:
- Enriched with Community Trade tea tree oil from Kenya
- Leaves hands feeling cleansed, fresh and lightly fragranced
- With conditioning properties
How To Use:
- Apply a generous amount to hands, lather up with water and enjoy the purifying scent.
- Rinse thoroughly and follow with your favourite hand cream.
- Community Trade Tea Tree Oil From Kenya: Known for its naturally purifying prowess, tea tree oil has always been a winner for oily and blemished skin. That’s why we love it in our Tea Tree skincare range. Our Community Fair Trade tea tree oil is sustainably sourced in Kenya. We partner with a number of independent farmers who steam-distil the leaves within 12 hours of harvest, to make sure we’re bottling our purest and most potent oil. The oil from around 15,000 tea tree leaves goes into every bottle of Tea Tree Oil. We take a lot of pride in making sure we source the highest quality ingredients, while making sure they’re having a positive impact on people and the planet.
|Instructions||Apply A Generous Amount To Hands, Lather Up With Water And Enjoy The Purifying Scent. Rinse Thoroughly And Follow With Your Favourite Hand Cream.|
|Best Before :||31-Jul-22|
|Country Of origin||United Kingdom|
|Manufacturer Info||The Body Shop International Plc Littlehampton, West Sussex Bn17 6Ls,Uk|