Rica White Chocolate Liposoluble Wax For Dry Skin(800ml)
What It Is:
Rica White Chocolate Roll On Wax Refill is suitable for even the driest skin. Dry skin is an uncomfortable condition it can be unsightly, creating fine lines and wrinkles. Thanks to the Banana and Strawberry extracts and the Cocoa butter Rica liposoluble waxes for dryskin revitalize and restore the skin. Rica specifically chose Theobroma Cacao from South America for its many known therapeutic properties, including moisturizing and nourishing the skin.
Rica White Chocolate Roll On Wax Refill is a strip-wax. It is accomplished by spreading a wax combination thinly over the skin.
A cloth or paper strip is then pressed on the top and ripped off with a quick movement against the direction of hair growth. This removes the wax along with the hair.
RICA Wax range guarantees a superior hair removal without irritation and allergens. Rica Wax is gentle to the skin, thanks to the natural Patented Formula that contains Glyceryl Rosinate, Vegetable Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Natural Beeswax, Zinc Oxide. All Rica products are Made in Italy.
All Rica products are made with a natural formula, gentle and nourishing to the skin, with superior hair-gripping strength.
RICA has a Patented Formula of Liposoluble Wax, that is free from all petroleum derivatives.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Natural formula
- Less painful and easy application that is hygienic
- No redness after hair removal
- Patented formula removes hair without causing irritation
- Free from petroleum derivatives and allergens
- Made in Italy
|Best Before||36 Months|
|Country Of origin||Italy|
|Manufacturer Info||Rica Spa,c.da Valcorrente 95032, Belpasso, Catania, Italy|
How To Use:
- Put the wax jar into the heater and turn the heater on to its maximum setting
- Occasionally stir the wax until it has reached the proper consistency for application (just beyond the consistency of honey)
- Turn the heater on to its minimum setting
- Clean the area to be waxed with Cotton Milk Pre Wax Gel
- Apply the wax in a thin layer in the direction of hair growth
- Apply the Rica strip over the wax and press firmly
- Pull off the strip in one quick motion in the direction opposite of hair growth (We recommend keeping the skin taut, the pulling motion must be parallel to the area being waxed. Never pull strip off in a vertical direction)
- Remove any residual wax with any Rica after-wax product
- Red spots may appear on the client's skin, this is a normal reaction of the hair bulb and will disappear shortly
- White Chocolate Wax- Its Theobroma Cacao butter energizes, revitalizes, nourishes and moisturizes the skin
- Glyceryl Rosinate - It is the purest derivative of natural rosin responsible of wax adhesion
- Natural Beeswax- It is rich in mineral salts and protein and delivers nutrition and hydration
- Vegetable Oil - A Patented formula that nourishes and hydrates the skin
- Zinc Oxide - It conditions, soothes and heals the skin
Validate your login
Sign Up or Register
Sign Up or Register