Rica Milk Liposoluable Wax Refill For Sensitive Skin(100ml)
What It Is:
Rica Milk Roll On Wax Refill is suitable for even the most sensitive skin. It has come to mean people who have allergic or irritant reactions to products mostly, but can also mean sometimes people who develop rashes in response to external environmental things such as plants or foods.
Rica has chosen a rich concentration of milk proteins, minerals and vitamins to provide an extremely hydrating and nourishing wax that is suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
Rica Milk Wax is a strip-wax. It is accomplished by spreading a wax combination thinly over the skin. A cloth or paper strip is then pressed on the top and ripped off with a quick movement against the direction of hair growth. This removes the wax along with the hair.
RICA Wax range guarantees a superior hair removal without irritation and allergens. Rica Wax is gentle to the skin, thanks to the natural Patented Formula that contains Glyceryl Rosinate, Vegetable Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Natural Beeswax, Zinc Oxide.
All Rica products are Made in Italy.
All Rica products are made with a natural formula, gentle and nourishing to the skin, with superior hair-gripping strength.
RICA has a Patented Formula of Liposoluble Wax, that is free from all petroleum derivatives.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Natural formula that is gentle on the skin
- Less painful and easy application that is hygienic
- No redness after hair removal
- Patented formula removes hair without causing irritation
- Free from petroleum derivatives and allergens
- Made in Italy
|Best Before||36 Months|
|Country Of origin||Italy|
|Manufacturer Info||Rica Spa,c.da Valcorrente 95032, Belpasso, Catania, Italy|
How To Use:
- Put the wax refill into the special roll on wax heater and turn the heater on to its maximum setting
- Wait for 20 min for the wax to get warmed and ready for application
- Clean the area to be waxed with Cotton Milk Pre Wax Gel
- Apply the wax in a thin layer in the direction of hair growth
- Apply the Rica strip over the wax and press firmly
- Pull off the strip in one quick motion in the direction opposite of hair growth (We recommend keeping the skin taut, the pulling motion must be parallel to the area being waxed. Never pull strip off in a vertical direction)
- Remove any residual wax with any Rica after-wax lotion
- Red spots may appear on the client's skin, this is a normal reaction of the hair bulb and will disappear shortly
- Milk Roll On Wax - Milk powder with its rich concentration of proteins, is exceptionally gentle and nourishing
- Glyceryl Rosinate - It is the purest derivative of natural rosin responsible of wax adhesion
- Natural Beeswax- It is rich in mineral salts and protein and delivers nutrition and hydration
- Vegetable Oil - A Patented formula that nourishes and hydrates the skin
- Zinc Oxide - It conditions, soothes and heals the skin
Validate your login
Sign Up or Register
Sign Up or Register