Rica Lemon Liposoluble Wax For Normal Skin(800ml)
What It Is:
Rica Lemon Wax is suitable for even the most normal skin. The skin is neither too oily nor too dry and is naturally moisturized with minimal to no signs of dryness, it has a smooth surface and no blemishes.
Known for its antioxidant properties, natural essential oil of lemon is used to promote rapid recovery of the skin after depilation.
Rica Lemon Wax is a strip-wax. It is accomplished by spreading a wax combination thinly over the skin. A cloth or paper strip is then pressed on the top and ripped off with a quick movement against the direction of hair growth. This removes the wax along with the hair.
RICA Wax range guarantees a superior hair removal without irritation and allergens. Rica Wax is gentle to the skin, thanks to the natural Patented Formula that contains Glyceryl Rosinate, Vegetable Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Natural Beeswax, Zinc Oxide.
All Rica products are Made in Italy.
All Rica products are made with a natural formula, gentle and nourishing to the skin, with superior hair-gripping strength.
RICA has a Patented Formula of Liposoluble Wax, that is free from all petroleum derivatives.
Normal skin types
Key Benefits and Features:
- Removes hair easily and quickly
- Colophony free, won't irritate skin
- For Normal skin
- Superior tan removal
- Slowing down of hair re-growth
|Best Before||36 Months|
|Country Of origin||Italy|
|Manufacturer Info||Rica Spa,c.da Valcorrente 95032, Belpasso, Catania, Italy|
How To Use:
- Put the wax jar into the heater and turn the heater on to its maximum setting
- Occasionally stir the wax until it has reached the proper consistency for application (just beyond the consistency of honey)
- Turn the heater on to its minimum setting
- Clean the area to be waxed with Cotton Milk Pre Wax Gel
- Apply the wax in a thin layer in the direction of hair growth
- Apply the Rica strip over the wax and press firmly
- Pull off the strip in one quick motion in the direction opposite of hair growth (We recommend keeping the skin taut, the pulling motion must be parallel to the area being waxed. Never pull strip off in a vertical direction)
- Remove any residual wax with any Rica after-wax product
- Red spots may appear on the client's skin, this is a normal reaction of the hair bulb and will disappear shortly
- Lemon Wax - Lemon essential oil is naturally antiseptic, purifying and invigorating
- Glyceryl Rosinate - It is the purest derivative of natural rosin responsible of wax adhesion
- Natural Beeswax- It is rich in mineral salts and protein and delivers nutrition and hydration
- Vegetable Oil - A Patented formula that nourishes and hydrates the skin
- Zinc Oxide - It conditions, soothes and heals the skin
Validate your login
Sign Up or Register
Sign Up or Register