Rica Aloe Vera Liposoluble Wax For Sensitive Skin(800ml)
What It Is:
Rica Aloevera Wax is suitable for even the most sensitive skin. It has come to mean people who have allergic or irritant reactions to products mostly, but can also mean sometimes people who develop rashes in response to external environmental things such as plants or foods.
Known for centuries for its healing and nutritive elements, Rica uses Aloe Vera to protect, hydrate and nourish the skin during depilation.
Aloevera Liposoluble Wax is a strip-wax. This method of waxing is increasingly popular due to its ease of use and the hygienic aspect of the system. It is ideal for Quicker Service or Service at home, due to its ease of application and it does not need many technical skills.
Rica Wax range guarantees a superior hair removal without irritation and allergens. Rica Wax is gentle to the skin, thanks to the natural Patented Formula that contains Glyceryl Rosinate, Vegetable Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Natural Beeswax, Zinc Oxide. All Rica products are Made in Italy.
All Rica products are made with a natural formula, gentle and nourishing to the skin, with superior hair-gripping strength.
Rica has a Patented Formula of Liposoluble Wax, that is free from all petroleum derivatives.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Removes hair easily and quickly
- Colophony free
- Won't irritate skin
- For sensitive skin
|Best Before||36 Months|
|Country Of origin||Italy|
|Manufacturer Info||Rica Spa,c.da Valcorrente 95032, Belpasso, Catania, Italy|
How To Use:
- Put the wax jar into the heater and turn the heater on to its maximum setting
- Occasionally stir the wax until it has reached the proper consistency for application (just beyond the consistency of honey)
- Turn the heater on to its minimum setting
- Clean the area to be waxed with Cotton Milk Pre Wax Gel
- Apply the wax in a thin layer in the direction of hair growth
- Apply the Rica strip over the wax and press firmly
- Pull off the strip in one quick motion in the direction opposite of hair growth (We recommend keeping the skin taut, the pulling motion must be parallel to the area being waxed, never pull strip off in a vertical direction)
- Remove any residual wax with any Rica after-wax product
- Red spots may appear on the client's skin, this is a normal reaction of the hair bulb and will disappear shortly
- Aloe Vera Wax- Aloe Vera extract with its known healing properties protects, hydrates and sooths
- Glyceryl Rosinate - It is the purest derivative of natural rosin responsible of wax adhesion
- Natural Beeswax- It is rich in mineral salts and protein and delivers nutrition and hydration
- Vegetable Oil - A Patented formula that nourishes and hydrates the skin
- Zinc Oxide - It conditions, soothes and heal the skin Titanium dioxide
Validate your login
Sign Up or Register
Sign Up or Register