1. How do I pay for Boddess Purchases?
Boddess offers you multiple ways to pay securely. These include:
- Cash on Delivery
- Debit and Credit Card
- Net Banking
- Mobile Wallets
- e-Gift cards
2. How safe is it to use your debit/credit card or make an online payment on Boddess?
We use the 3D secure payment gateway for card payments and the PayU payment gateway for net-banking. These are industry-standard secure payment methods so that we can ensure that all your online transactions at Boddess are processed in an extremely secure environment.
3. What steps does Boddess take to prevent card fraud?
Our trusted online payment partners monitor transactions continuously for suspicious activity and flag potentially fraudulent transactions for manual verification by our team:
- When our team is unable to rule out the possibility of fraud categorically, the transaction is kept on hold, and the customer is requested to provide identity documents.
- The ID documents help us ensure that the purchases were indeed made by a genuine card holder.
4. What does the PayU Payment Gateway do?
The PayU payment gateway is one of the largest consumer payment processors in the world. It is a state-of the-art payment gateway that protects your account details when you shop on Boddess by encrypting sensitive information like your card number. It is VeriSign Secured and validated by Payment Card Industry compliant Control Code.
5. Are there any hidden charges (GST, Service charge or sales tax) when I make a purchase on Boddess?
There are no hidden charges when you make a purchase on Boddess. The prices listed for all the items are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the order confirmation page is exactly what you pay. The final order total would also include the shipping and handling charges as applicable.
6. Contact Information of Payment Service Provider
2nd Floor, P&G Plaza Cardinal Gracious Road, Chakala, Andheri (East) Mumbai, Mumbai City, MH- 400099, IN
Bestech Business Tower, 9th Floor Sohna Road, Sector 48 Gurugram 122004, HR, IN
Contact: Swapnil, Mobile No-9503385539
7. What is Cash on Delivery (CoD)?
If you are still uncomfortable making online payments, you can use our Cash on Delivery (CoD) facility.
This facility allows you to pay your invoice amount in cash at the time of actual delivery to your doorstep.
All you have to do is, select Cash on Delivery as your payment option during checkout.
- You can only make CoD payments in Indian Rupees. Currently, we do not accept foreign currency or demand drafts.
- Due to the limitations of the courier partners we use, CoD is not yet available for all zip codes in India. During the checkout process, you can use our Zip Code Finder to check if the CoD facility is available for your delivery address.
8. How can I use a coupon code on my order?
- When you click on the Bag & hit proceed, you are directed to a checkout cart page where you can redeem any coupon code.
On this page, you can enter the coupon code and the respective discount will be applied to your order.
You can then proceed to checkout and pay the remaining amount using any other form of payment.
Note: Only one coupon code can be used on a single order. If you choose to cancel an order after applying a coupon code, it would not be usable for a later purchase. In case of suspected misuse of coupons, Boddess reserves the right to cancel orders.