M.A.C Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation, Nc30 (15g)
What It Is:
We put M.A.C Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation to the ultimate test of seeing how long it wears and, not surprisingly, the formula lasts for a full 12 hours! This one-step powder and foundation gives skin a smooth and even ultra-matte finish with medium-to-full buildable coverage – with a velvety texture that allows the skin to breathe. Long-wearing, colour-true, non-caking, non-streaking, non-settling – all for 12 hours. M.A.C Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation settles on the skin evenly thereby fading the fine lines and pigmentation, giving an ultra-smooth base.
For all skin types, especially oily skin.
Key Benefits & Features:
- Medium-to-full buildable coverage
- Velvety texture
- Non-sticky experience
- Helps in fading fine lines and pigmentation
- Immediately reduces the appearance of pores
- Controls oil and shine, 8 hours
- For all skin types, especially oily skin
- Stay-true colour, 12 hours
- Non-streaking/caking/settling, 12 hours
- Sweat & humidity resistant
|Country Of origin||Belgium / Canada / Czech Republic / Dominican Republic / France / Germany / Italy / Japan / South Korea / Mexico / North Macedonia / Poland / Switzerland|
|Manufacturer Info||Estée Lauder Companies Address of Mfg / Brand: the Estée Lauder Companies INC,767,fifth Avenue,New York,10153,United States of America|
How To Use:
- Apply to well-moisturized and prepped skin with a fluffy brush, like the 129S Brush, or try the 109S Brush for lighter coverage.
- Apply with the included sponge applicator for more coverage. If using the sponge, make sure to replace it every few weeks and store it in the compartment underneath the powder instead of storing it on top of the powder.
- Try finishing your application with a light veil of Prep + Prime Fix+ to give skin a fresh appearance.
Talc, Silica, Isostearyl Palmitate, Methicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]