Innisfree Green Tea Lotion For Men(150ml)
What It Is:
Innisfree Green Tea Lotion is a lightweight lotion, formulated with Jeju green tea extract which helps to deliver hydration and keeps skin hydrated. A perfect lotion for men.
Men who are looking for a lotion that hydrates skin with the goodness of Jeju green tea.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Clear hydration from Jeju green tea: Hydrating energy from Jeju green tea leaves cares for men's rough skin into soft and fresh complexion.
- Fresh without stickiness: Fresh formula applies onto skin smooth and absorbs without stickiness leaving skin full of moisture.
|Country Of origin
|Amorepacific Corp. 80, Daehwa-ro, Daedeok-gu, Daejeon, Korea
How To Use:
Apply an appropriate amount over face, then gently smooth for better absorption.
- Immediately stop using in case of skin abnormalities after use
- Always recap after use
- Use as quickly as possible after opening
- Beauty Green Tea- the ingredient born for the skin from Jeju
Innisfree No. 1, "Beauty Green Tea", a specializing moisturizing ingredient developed after the study of 2,401 Korean green tea varieties.
We started research to find moisture for ideal skin condition, and created Beauty Green Tea containing high amino acid excellent for hydration and moisture.
Fundamentally renewed Fresh Green Tea Water 2.0™ by double squeeze method
Fresh Green Tea Water 2.0™ is made by extraction of nourishing ingredients of fresh beauty green tea leaves. It is fundamentally different green tea water of 3.5 times more enriched than the original with 16 kinds of amino acids, and provides excellent moisturizing benefits to the skin.
WATER / AQUA / EAU, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, POLYSORBATE 20, CARBOMER, POLYACRYLATE-13, FRAGRANCE / PARFUM, TROMETHAMINE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, POLYISOBUTENE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DISODIUM EDTA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, AUREOBASIDIUM PULLULANS FERMENT, TOCOPHEROL