Dot & Key Alpha Arbutin + Azelaic Biphasic Serum Radiance Concentrate(20ml)
What It Is:
Introducing India's first biphasic serum from the house of Dot & Key for even-toned, clear, radiant skin. This first of its kind oil+water serum combines the power rosehip oil and actives such as alpha arbutin and azelaic acid. While the rosehip oil will combat hyperpigmentation to boost skin's radiance, alpha arbutin will limit melanin production working together with azelaic acid. With regular use, see a visible reduction of spots and blemishes for a clear, blemish-free, radiant complexion
Anyone looking for a biphasic serum
Key Benefits and Features:
- India's first dual-phase serum with distinct oil + water parts for a clear, even-toned, radiant complexion.
- The oil part is infused with rosehip oil to combat hyperpigmentation.
- The water part combines alpha arbutin and azelaic acid to inhibit melanin production.
- Safe for all skin types, it will also fight blemishes & discolouration.
- Mix it well before application & enjoy visibly nourished, even-toned skin.
|Country Of origin||India|
|Manufacturer Info||RSH Global Pvt. Ltd 159 Mahamayatala, Garia Main Road Ph No.: 8697725279 Kolkata - 700084|
How To Use:
- Shake the bottle to blend both parts
- Dispense 3-4 drops of serum on a clean face
- Gently massage it & pat it into your skin
- Wait for 2-3 mins to let it get absorbed
- Add it to your AM & PM routine
- Follow it up with sunscreen during the daytime
- Rosehip Oil-Rich in fatty acids & vitamin C, boost collagen production & combats hyperpigmentation for an even-toned brighter complexion.
- Alpha Arbutin- Limits melanin production and keeps dark spots and tan at bay to promote an even complexion.
- Azelaic Acid- Inhibits melanin production in the skin to alleviates dull skin to reveal clear, radiant skin.
- Mulberry- Natural source of alpha arbutin, it is known to treat dark spots and skin discolouration.
- Peony Flower- An antioxidant-rich flower that boosts skin's clarity by diminishing the dark spots and blemishes.