The Body Shop 100% Natural Shea Butter (150ml)
What It Is:
The iconic Community Trade 100% Natural Shea Butter by The Body Shop in its purest form has been carefully whipped to create a creamy, melting texture. It has been expertly handcrafted by Ghanaian women, who have used shea butter to soften and smooth dry skin and hair for generations. This moisturizer can be used on the body, hair, face, and lips, inspired by Ghanaian women’s traditional beauty rituals.
Men and women looking with dry skin for a multi-purpose moisturizer
Key Benefits and Features:
- Shea butter, 100% natural
- Made from 192 shea nuts
- Skin feels restored with moisture.
- Instantly relieves & soothes the feeling of dryness, itchiness, and tightness of dry, sensitive skin.
- Skin feels nourished, softer, suppler, and smoother
- Dry and very dry hair looks nourished and replenished.
- Lips feel soothed
- 100% recyclable outer-packaging
- Suitable for dry and sensitive skin, and dry hair
|Country Of origin||Thailand|
|Manufacturer Info||The Body Shop International Plc Littlehampton, West Sussex Bn17 6Ls,Uk|
How To Use:
- Massage the pouch in your hands until the hard butter softens
- Apply shea butter on body, hair, face, and lips
Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Citric Acid,instructions