Our super-rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. It contains Community Trade cocoa butter and has an exotic mango scent.FeaturesBody moisturizer
For dry skin
Mango seed oil
Sweet, tropical scent
Enriched with community trade Cocoa from Ghana
Achieve an incredible result of ultra-rich moisture on the skin with Mango Body Butter ritual. It works the best on dry skin, or if your body is a bit dehydrated.
1. Bathe with warm-to-hot water to open pores and cleanse dirt and excessive oil from the body skin with your favorite body wash. Use MANGO SHOWER GEL for a complete ritual.
2. After showering, gently massage a small amount of Mango Body Butter into the skin. Take a moment to enjoy the ultra-rich texture and sweet tropical scent.
3. Make sure you focus on areas of the body which are prone to dryness. Give a bit of extra care to the dry skin on knees, elbows and knuckles. The butter texture seamlessly sinks into the skin but doesn?t leave it feeling greasy or sticky.
4. Allow a few minutes for the body butter to settle before dressing.
Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Mangifera Indica (Mango Seed Oil) (Emollient), Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil) (Emollient), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter) (Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Cyclomethicone (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), Peg-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Lanolin Alcohol (Stabiliser/Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben (Preservative), Propylparaben (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Disodium Edta (Chelating Agent), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Amyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Potassium Hydroxide (Ph Adjuster), Sodium Hydroxide (Ph Adjuster), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Farnesol (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Ci 75120 (Colour).
|Instructions||Achieve An Incredible Result Of Ultra-Rich Moisture On The Skin With Mango Body Butter Ritual. It Works The Best On Dry Skin, Or If Your Body Is A Bit Dehydrated.
1. Bathe With Warm-To-Hot Water To Open Pores And Cleanse Dirt And Excessive Oil From The Body Skin With Your Favorite Body Wash. Use Mango Shower Gel For A Complete Ritual.
2. After Showering, Gently Massage A Small Amount Of Mango Body Butter Into The Skin. Take A Moment To Enjoy The Ultra-Rich Texture And Sweet Tropical Scent.
3. Make Sure You Focus On Areas Of The Body Which Are Prone To Dryness. Give A Bit Of Extra Care To The Dry Skin On Knees, Elbows And Knuckles. The Butter Texture Seamlessly Sinks Into The Skin But Doesn?T Leave It Feeling Greasy Or Sticky.
4. Allow A Few Minutes For The Body Butter To Settle Before Dressing.|
|Best Before :||30-Apr-22|
|Country Of origin||Germany|
|Manufacture Info||The Body Shop International Plc
Littlehampton, West Sussex