This super-rich and creamy natural Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. It contains Community Trade shea butter and is one of our best body moisturizers with its delicious nutty scent.FeaturesBody Butter for dry to very dry skin
72 hour ultra-rich moisture
Replenishes skin with moisture and protects skin from dryness
Indulgently rich butter texture that sinks into the skin
Non greasy and non-sticky formula
Warm, nutty & aromatic scent
Enriched with Community Trade hand-crafted Shea Butter from Tamale, Ghana
Achieve an incredible result of ultra-rich moisture on the skin with Shea Body Butter ritual. It works the best on the dry skin, or if your body feels flaky or oily.
1. Bathe with warm-to-hot water to open pores and cleanse dirt and excessive oil from the body skin with your favorite body wash. Use SHEA SHOWER CREAM for a complete ritual.
2. After showering, gently massage a small amount of Shea Body Butter into the skin. Take a moment to enjoy the rich texture and the warm nutty scent.
3. Make sure you focus on areas of the body which are prone to dryness. Give a bit of extra care to the dry skin on knees, elbows and knuckles. The butter texture seamlessly sinks into the skin but doesn?t leave it feeling greasy or sticky.
4. Allow a few minutes for the body butter to settle before dressing.
Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Butyrospermum Parkii (Skin-Conditioning Agent/Emollient), Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Emollient), Glycerin (Humectant), Cyclopentasiloxane (Skin-Conditioning Agent/Emollient), Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), Peg-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), Cyclohexasiloxane (Conditioning Agent), Cera Alba (Emulsifier/Emollient), Lanolin Alcohol (Stabiliser/Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben (Preservative), Propylparaben (Preservative), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Disodium Edta (Chelating Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Sodium Hydroxide (Ph Adjuster), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Citric Acid (Ph Adjuster), Caramel (Colour), Ci 19140 (Colour).
|Instructions||Achieve An Incredible Result Of Ultra-Rich Moisture On The Skin With Shea Body Butter Ritual. It Works The Best On The Dry Skin, Or If Your Body Feels Flaky Or Oily.
1. Bathe With Warm-To-Hot Water To Open Pores And Cleanse Dirt And Excessive Oil From The Body Skin With Your Favorite Body Wash. Use Shea Shower Cream For A Complete Ritual.
2. After Showering, Gently Massage A Small Amount Of Shea Body Butter Into The Skin. Take A Moment To Enjoy The Rich Texture And The Warm Nutty Scent.
3. Make Sure You Focus On Areas Of The Body Which Are Prone To Dryness. Give A Bit Of Extra Care To The Dry Skin On Knees, Elbows And Knuckles. The Butter Texture Seamlessly Sinks Into The Skin But Doesn?T Leave It Feeling Greasy Or Sticky.
4. Allow A Few Minutes For The Body Butter To Settle Before Dressing.|
|Best Before :||31-Mar-22|
|Country Of origin||Germany|
|Manufacturer Info||The Body Shop International Plc
Littlehampton, West Sussex